2nd Annual Asset Management for Power Utilities
- Upcoming Events
- 04 June, 2020
- 05 June, 2020
With a demand for better prices of energy for end users, combined with increased costs and a demand for capital in investing into diverse infrastructure and regulation also playing its part, distribution and transmission companies within the electricity industry are facing even harsher challenges in terms of operational efficiency, risk management and financial restraints.
This has seen a shift from resource based management to asset based management amongst Electricity T&D companies.
- Machine learning as a Predictive Tool
- Best practices in maximizing the value of a smart grid
- Blockchain – exploring the potential
- Developing strategies for integration of IT platforms
- Challenges with aging assets
- Best ways to improving your asset health
- Developing life-extension technologies
- Asset Health and Risk management for Electrical networks
- Asset life-cycle management
- Transition to a low carbon generation base
Who should be attending?
VPs, Directors, Managers of
- Asset Management
- Asset Planning
- Asset Strategy
- Asset Investment
- Generation Strategy